- This event has passed.
trueU Tuesday Tech Event
August 30, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join us to hear three incredible speakers and an all-star panel as we examine the culture in tech product, service, and enabled companies, and learn insights into how tech can actually drive culture throughout an organization.
We will hear from Jeff Dodson, of United Health One, Mike Mead, of CNO Financial, and Angel Henry of Genesys and AngelSpeaks. Our panel will then take center stage with Cynthia Pizzaro of CSpring, Randie Dial of CLA, Nick Smarrelli of Gadellnet, Ryan Brubaker of Seven Corners, and John Qualls of Purpose HQ.
You will walk away with actionable insights into:
- How to make a plan to achieve the culture you want in your organization
- How to lead culture change within tech and throughout your organization
- How to create a more inclusive culture and fight the stigma of a “bro-culture” in tech
- How culture can be and should be a part of your transformation initiatives
- How to use more inclusive language to stop building walls around tech
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Check In
9:00 am – 9:15 am: Introduction with Amber Fields
9:15 am – 10:00 am: Jeff Ton – Framework and Context around Technology and Culture
10:00 am – 10:30 am: Jeff Dodson – Leading Culture
10:30 am – 11:00 am: Mike Mead – Culture Playbook
11:00 am – Noon: Panel Discussion and Q&A