We offer an innovative approach to leadership development by inspiring the integration of growth, connection and service at every level of your organization: from CEOs to front-line employees.
- Grow: Employees of our member companies have access to online and live courses, leadership programs, and resources that help them on their journey of becoming their best selves.
- Connect: Our broad network of like-minded members collaborate, mutually relate and create opportunities for shared learning.
- Serve: Service programs build team rapport, let members reflect and provide a first-hand understanding of servant leadership and its transformative power.
Learn about the impact our three pillars can have on CEOs, HR departments, employees and their families.
Programs, tools and resources
Members gain access to our proven tools, programs and resources that are designed to help participants find their purpose and their path. Some organizations join knowing they couldn’t practically develop this level of programming on their own; they also often have existing best practices and experiences to share.
- Online portal: Members have their own destination for taking advantage of incredible content, accessing resources and connecting with the broader trueU community. As a result, they can guide and support each other during their growth journey.
- Courses: Instructor-led courses — online or in person — offer a personalized touch while also letting members connect. Course offerings include our flagship program, Leader in Training.
- Live events: Informal networking events, an annual convention and CEO roundtables are some of the ways for leaders throughout your organization to build valuable connections.
- Service events: Learn firsthand about the transformative power of service through participation in the Super Service Challenge, trueU Homes of Hope builds and more.
Learn more about the programs, tools and resources included with a trueU membership.
Sharing the vision
We continually seek new member organizations that share our vision of collaboration and service — for the good of people, business and the world.
Contact us about membership.
In three years, more than 50 organizations have joined the trueU community, and each has benefitted uniquely. Members come to trueU as both students and teachers, which means our library of resources is continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of businesses and individuals.
Contact us about contributing.